TapcoSlate has the random texture and edges of natural slate. Tapco Slate are lightweight (from only 12 kgs/sq. metre), strong, cost effective, recyclable and attractive. Tapco Slate is available in a range of attractive colours and blends. A production-induced camber ensures the slates follow the roof contours for maximum wind uplift protection. TapcoSlates have excellent weathering characteristics; they will not curl, lift or delaminate and are impermeable to water. Tapco Slates are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and are BBA certified.
- Manufactured from a recyclable blend of limestone and polypropylene
- TapcoSlate highlights the handsome character of slate, at the same time enhancing roof performance through innovative design
- Unlike natural slate, TapcoSlate won’t break or delaminate and comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- BBA Certified TapcoSlate gives you the power to evoke both historical elegance and outstanding modern-day style
- TapcoSlate Mixes are another feature of our unique colour choices; they deliver uncommon elegance through boldly appealing multiple colours to turn your roof into a work of art